- When lighting for the first time burn wax until it is melted across the entire surface. This means that the wax has melted from edge to edge of the container. This will help to ensure a smooth even burn throughout your candle’s lifecycle.
- If your flame gets too high or emits black smoke, trim your wick to ¼ of an inch. It is recommended to trim your wick in-between burns.
- Keep your candle surface clean of ashes and debris.
- Always light candle within eyesight and never allow candle to burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- To preserve scent and to maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 minutes with the door closed. Opened windows and doors will disperse scent.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing your candles in direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
- For safety reasons, do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of wax at the bottom.
Joe + Monroe